Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessie jones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Someone is trying to kill me and my husband
    In the past week I've had two dreams first one someone broke into my house and shot my husband the second one I had was someone trying to Chase me and kill me what does this mean!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 9, 2012, 03:38 PM
    It means you have been thinking about death, or safety, or illness, or have been watching a lot of violence on the news or cop shows.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 9, 2012, 07:10 PM
    It means you are dreaming about it... not that it is happening for real.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 07:31 PM
    I sometimes dream about Kate Beckinsale marrying me. Other times I dream about being rich. Then there are the times I dream about being in the zombie apocalypse... I'm doubting these are anything except simple dreams.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 10, 2012, 07:06 AM
    Dreams mean really nothing, for those that believe in such silliness, it would normally mean the opposite, so your life is boring and you wish it had more excitement
    Lordrevenge Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 07:25 PM
    Maybe it's a message to you to do something new with the house . Change the engery of it . The house you in is it old or new? If old then try sage or hang a dream catcher at your window. It has helped me with bad dreams hanging one at the window.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the movie where the husband and the nanny tries to kill his wife? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie where a nanny was hired by a family she falls in love with the husband who was a doctor, they both then tries to kill the wife giving her poison, but at the end the wife switches the cup of coffee and the nanny ends up dead.

My husband had an affiare I tried to kill myself and the doctor told him to leave me [ 3 Answers ]

He had a affire and I tried to kill myself and ended up taking over 700 pills and cutting my wrist 17 times The Doctor told my husband to leave me and so he moved in with the other woman .He comes every day and calls me daily he says he loves me and tells me that I am the best sex he had ever had...

Thriller, wife and lover set to kill her husband [ 4 Answers ]

A thriller from either the 80s or very early 90s. A wife and her new found lover set to kill the wife's husband. Th bump into each other (couple and boyfriend) at an airport (though I cannot say that this is where she first met her lover-to-be). Furthermore when they go to murder the husband, it...

Can I sue my ex husband for continually threatening to kill me? [ 15 Answers ]

My ex husband continually threatens to kill me, cut my head off, knock me out, etc, whenever my name in mentioned in conversation with our daughters. I cannot be in the same public place as he is for fear he will act on his threats. He was extremely verbally abusive, he beat me and burned our...

View more questions Search