Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BreezyBlonde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 07:47 AM
    Is this musician interested.
    We're friends--met a few months ago. He has already invited me to hang out with his friends at his home, shared personal information about his family and himself, shared his fears about his music and career, and tells his roomies that he hopes I'll attend the gigs. I know I'm still in the friend zone because music is his passion. I'm the "cool chick" who knows not to get in the way of creativity. He knows that and respects me for it. He always speaks to me before gigs and I'm the first person he comes to see afterward. Should I think he might be more interested than friends or at least thinking about it? He also returns texts immediately after I've sent one. I have complete access to him.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 07:49 AM
    Maybe, and what level or even type of interest is another thing.

Perhaps a silly idea, start hanging out more and ask him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help on becoming a musician! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am 13 years old and my dream is to be a musician. I love singing more than anything. I know it sounds crazy but I would like to become a professional musician before I turn 15. And I don't just mean singing at coffee shops and stuff like that. I mean like Taylor Swift professional. I just...

How does one become a musician? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I have great love for music and I believe I have a strong talent and good ear. I have bought a piano and a guitar, and I've learned to read 8 octaves sight reading in just about a month, but only at 40bpm, but I'm sure it will get better with time. I am currently at age 22, I have...

Struggling musician! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, Im a singer living in West Palm Beach and I have written tons of songs and lyrics and really want to get in the studio, make some demos and get out there. Would anyone know about the first steps to getting that done? Or even suggest the right kind of studios to look into?

Musician no one knows about [ 3 Answers ]

I make music. I play it, record it, and produce it myself on my little laptop (with the help of garageband). Of course they be my friends and family, but everyone who has listened to my music has only given me compliments galore. They tell me to get my music out there, that I could be somebody,...

Name of Country Musician [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the blind country singer who sang a song called "Love and War"? He would have been in the era with Johnny Paycheck, Ray Charles, Glen Campbell? Thanks for your input.

View more questions Search