Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nessallh Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Dec 8, 2012, 02:53 PM
    I'm not a US Citizen so how I become a flight attendant?
    From south Asian coming to America for study, and this year I'm going to graduate from high school. I'm not international student But I'm Permanent Residence of Us. I had a 10 years Legal and have a full right to fly back to country and also living here in America. My question is I want to be a flight attendant after high school, but not really sure yet because I'm not a US citizenship yet so it's possible to be as a flight attendant ? What is the flight attendant requirement ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 09:45 PM
    Not a problem, as long as you maintain 50% of the year in US your resident status is safe.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 08:02 AM
    As a legal resident you can and of course always go back to your own nation and become one also. There are attendants in all nations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much will it costs to be a flight attendant? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the best school here in the philippines where I can take the course of flight attendant? How many years will it takes?( the course of flight attendant). Thanks.

Gay Flight Attendant [ 4 Answers ]

THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed To put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks. As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us That 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce...

View more questions Search