Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AHAWK Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Mar 14, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Love conqures everything?
    Is there a such thing as a moral extra marrital affair. If love is involved is it justified.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 05:07 PM
    No. Love does not make it right. To make it right, be able to fully engage in the relationship and give 100% and receive 100%.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 05:11 PM
    If the person you want to have an affair with is the one you really love you should get a divorce.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 05:41 PM
    A moral extra-marrital affair?

Well... if your significant other moves to another country on purpose and does not want to divorce you... YEAH!!

Otherwise, "make it legal before you pet the beagle."
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 05:52 PM
    I'm not drunk enough to believe that there is.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Mar 18, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Why stop at extra marital affairs?

Whatever the questionable action is-- its almost always justified by those who gain from it and rarely by those it harms.
    This is how personal integity is defined-- which in a way is love, self love. LOL Would you do something that genuinely harms another?
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 21, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Of course there is not. If you really thought there was then you wouldn't ask. I actually think it is worse if you love the other person because that is even more of a betrayal to your spose. I genuinely believe you can only be in love with one person, because that person becomes the centre of your universe, the person you want to be stranded on a desert island with etc. Therefore, every time you tell your spose you love them it is a lie and lies are immoral. Plus no matter which type of wedding vowws you made, you said you would be faithful.
    Sorry.
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 21, 2007, 06:40 PM
    What is strange to me is that everyone seems to have the same idea on this site. More than 50% of all marriges end in divorce. 85% of them deals with some form of cheating, yet everone on this site seems to have the same idea about cheating. I know it can't be justified, but it is what it is. For this to be happening so much in society it is strange that it is not happening in the lives of the majority of the individuals on this site.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Moral extra marital affair?? See below!!

Oxymoron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

I love a girl but does she love me [ 19 Answers ]

I met this beautiful girl we went out but then she said she didn't want a boyfriend right now and its tearing me apart because we love each other and I don't know how love can disappear so fast I mean it must be there still right

I love this boy that doesn't love me. [ 18 Answers ]

There is a boy I met that I think I fell in love with. He is a really good guy. He likes me back but he recently got a girlfriend that he loves. I don't know should I move on or what... :confused:

I love my ex [ 2 Answers ]

I gay and 26 years old. I had been in 4.5 year relationship with my boyfriend. It ended 6 months ago. I was beginning to feel strong about the whole thing and was trying to get on with life. We slept together once during this time and it did not effect me. During the first 2 years of our...

Does he still love me?please help [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my ex brokeup about 3 months ago and after we broke up when ever I saw him he would just stare at me and one time he almost wreaked his bike when he saw me drive by. And all mine and his friends say he still loves me he is just shy on how to tell me because of the way I will act towards it...

View more questions Search