Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOVE2SING3001 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2012, 01:37 PM
    How do you become a singer at age 11
    I've recorded two songs and they both have a loop to go with on garage band (nobody should say that garage band isn't good enough because many famous singers today use it) I think they're nice songs and I think that I have a nice voice. If anyone knows anything about how I could become a singer (doesn't have to include much fame) at age 11 or by age twelve, Then I would be really grateful.

-Holly, Age 11
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Put your songs on YouTube, once you get your parents permission. That's how many singers start nowadays. If your song is good, YouTube is the place to go to make it a hit. If it's not great, you've lost nothing, it will slip into oblivion with all the other YouTube videos that don't make it.

Good luck.

Dec 8, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Put your songs on youtube, once you get your parents permission. That's how many singers start nowadays. If your song is good, youtube is the place to go to make it a hit. If it's not great, you've lost nothing, it will slip into oblivion with all the other youtube videos that don't make it.

Good luck.
    Wow, I just put that question up and already an anwer. Thanks it's good advice!:) I think that would be a really good idea.
    -Holly
    Pets Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE2SING3001 View Post
    wow, I just put that question up and already an anwer. Thanks it's good advice!:) I think that would be a really good idea.
    -Holly
    You're welcome. I hope it works out for you. I'm sure you know who Carly Rae Jepsen is. Well, her career started because of YouTube. So good luck.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    You're welcome. I hope it works out for you. I'm sure you know who Carly Rae Jepsen is. Well, her career started because of youtube. So good luck.
    Didn't Justin Beaver start that way too?
    Pets Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Didn't Justin Beaver start out that way too?
    I believe so, and it was actually Justin Bieber that saw Carly Rae Jepsen on YouTube and made it happen for her. He loved her song that much. :)

Dec 8, 2012, 01:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Didn't Justin Beaver start out that way too?

Were you supposed to write Justin Beaver?
    Pets Expert

Dec 8, 2012, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVE2SING3001 View Post
    Were you supposed to write Justin Beaver?
    I think it was a typo on WG's part. :)

Dec 8, 2012, 02:06 PM
    Well anyway, thanks all of you it's a great idea and I do know that many artist have started like that :) You both have been a great help pointing out two very famous artist that started on YouTube so thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Become a Singer At Age 13? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 13 turning 14 in a couple more months. ( ; &my dream is to be a singer. &everytime I sing to myself I sound good. &on the phone I sound good also. So when I sang to my friends they said I was amazing ! ;D I was really happy &proud of myself. I wanted to sing in my schools talent show but it...

How do you become a singer at age 11 [ 2 Answers ]

I am 11 years old and me and my friend want to become a famous singers we already have a band name the beeper boxes but how do you become big

How can I become a singer at the age of 14 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, so I am 14 and I don't know what to do. I have a dream, a dream to become a singer, to show everyone that I have a voice. No knows that I have a beautiful voice except my little brother and one of my friends. I really want to start trying to brighten my chances at following my dream....

How do I become a singer at age 13? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is kendall and I'm 13 years old I really want to become a singer but have no idea how to qet to that goal I've done vocal lessons,gutiar lesson I've done it all I want to work with island def jam but I'm on the heavy wieght side what should I do and how should I do it ?

How do I become a singer at age 11 [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am 11 years old how do I become a singer now!I love singing and I want to be a singer as soon as possible

View more questions Search