Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milessteele Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Unidentified Capsule
    I found some blue and yellow capsules in my home, which I hope no has used. They are blue and yellow capsules, with no markings. Just wanted to know if anyone had an idea what they are?? I appreciate the help
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Calling your local Emergency Room or your pharmacist about these pills. They can tell how to dispose of them, since they are not yours and should be gotten rid of.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2007, 05:03 PM
    It's most likely a pain killer:

aspirin/butalbital/caffeine/codeine Consumer Drug Information

Or one of several drug that affects the brain chemistry:

fluoxetine Consumer Drug Information

But since there are no markings it would be imposible to tell. I would say in this case to make sure it gets disposed of since it can be deadly to take any pills that affect brain chemistry if its not prescribed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Do you believe that your children brought them into the home ?

Where do you believe they came from ?
    To be sure if you need to know what they are, talk them to your local pharacy and explain to them you found them and wanted to know what they were before they were destroyed.

You of course would not take medicaition you found laying around, since you have no idea is someone could have even laced them with something since you don't know where they came from
    KBLACK Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by milessteele
    I found some blue and yellow capsules in my home, which i hope no has used. They are blue and yellow capsules, with no markings. Just wanted to know if anyone had an idea what they are????? I appreciate the help
    HI,

I takeFiorinal #3 and it is blueand yellow... it is for migaines
    brixse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 08:35 AM
    My boyfriends sister and law gave me some and said they were diet pills she got from her sister (a LVN) but I got on here to see what you said but I don't know...
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2010, 09:21 AM
    Pharmacist is a good choice or you may call your local poison control center
    U.S. call 1-800-222-1222
    Methodl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 08:05 PM
    Heyyo son those are drugs I sold wauy back when, 25mg of 2CI. Take it ad trip, yo.
    Methodl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 08:07 PM
    That is, if it's unmarked,a small capsule, has ~25mg of white crystalline powder in it, and you like anywhere near the southeast US
    DVermaak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2012, 10:54 PM
    I have a yellow capsule with the wording "blue God" on themin red, please help me id them and what are they for?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this pink capsule with e 649 on it? [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pink pill capsul with the numbers e 649

Other unidentified art works [ 3 Answers ]

From the same estate lot as the Charlot: I am trying to find out about a litho by and artist whose signature appears to read June Fortin, the image is one of sand pipers on a beach; Also an oil painting, very similar in theme and style to Constable's Haywain attributed to a Richard Westall. ...

Whitening capsule that is appoved by food and drugs administration [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to everyone!I want to ask if you know a whitening capsule that is approved by food and drug administration?where can I buy that here in U.S.A?looking forward from reply and thank you

View more questions Search