Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tssimmons35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 08:23 PM
    Boyfriends wife
    Boyfriends wife pressing charges because she knows she can get his probation violated . What canhe do
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 7, 2012, 08:49 PM
    Depends on what she is pressing charges for. If he did something to her that she can press charge for he needs to pay the piper. I'm not even going to delve into why you are dating someone that is married...
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2012, 08:53 PM
    Uhm - you need to leave this alone. If he has a wife he doesn't need a girlfriend. It's their problem. Move on. And not only is he married but he's on probation too? You really know how to pick a winner! Seriously, expect better for yourself - single with no criminal record are two good criteria for starters.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 7, 2012, 11:20 PM
    If he's violated his probation and the wife's concerns are legit, and the court finds them legit, then the only thing he can do is serve his time. Maybe a bit of time in jail will set his priorities straight.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2012, 06:41 AM
    Hello t:

what canhe do
    He can hire a lawyer, or argue his own case at the violation hearing.

Excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my boyfriends ex wife move to another state with their two boys? [ 3 Answers ]

Can my boyfriends ex wife move to another state with their two boys ages 4 & 5 if my boyfriend and I have these boys every second weekend? My boyfriend pays child support every week plus we support the boys when we have them. The ex wife has lived 10 minutes away from us all the kids lives since my...

My boyfriends wife is trying to take his kids, and my son. [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost two years and he is still married to his wife. Well she making up lies to the police and telling them he is abusive with her and his kids. He hasn't touched them to my knowledge, but she had a injunction put against him so he can't see his kids. Well...

Can I have my boyfriends ex-wife committed ? [ 1 Answers ]

I'll start by saying that she has a history of mental illness (depression, anxiety etc.) She recently attempted suicide via overdose. She was treated and released, only to end up back in the E.R. a few days later for the same thing, yet somehow talked her way into being released yet again. She has...

Becoming friends with ex boyfriends wife? [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfreind and I had a very rough break up about three years ago, and I have never talked to him since. He went on to date this girl, got her pregnant and married her. Long story short she added me as a friend on Facebook. We have been talking and get along well. We have very similar...

My ex boyfriends estranged wife tried to kidnap my son [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a 9 year old son who I have full custody of him right now his father resides in Michigan state I reside in Indiana state my ex boyfriend is my sons father he was remarried or married to this lady she is canadian citizen she had a argument to my ex in dearborn Michigan with my ex which...

View more questions Search