Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Highbrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 12:08 PM
    Your part for environmental protection
    Good evening, all and sundry!

What can we do to help protect and save nature? As far as you are concerned, what steps do you take to help protect the environment? What are they? How about you ? Are you ready to take action against pollution and to protect the environment ? How ?

It would be much appreciated if you could give me your tips.

Thank you very much in advance.

I regard environment as a matter of great significance to me. That's why everyone should consider a bit closer how important this is for the future. On top of this, against this background, everyone can do something for the environment.
    I'm well aware of the fact that our planet is a very fragile place as it can easily be polluted by day-to-day human activities or habits. Our world we are leaving in it is at stake so we should respect it but my point is : "Why are so many people destroying this good living place as we know it today?", "What can we do"?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2012, 12:47 PM
    I consider it all BS that people with fixations sucker other gullible people into believing.

Like GLobal warming... Oh my it gets hot in summer and cold in winter... its not the same every year... well that's been true longer than mankind has existed in anything remotely resembling hominid form.

In other words I do what I want... when I want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Macro environmental [ 1 Answers ]

What are the macro environmental factors that influence the hospitality industry?

Environmental Project [ 0 Answers ]

We are currently working on an environmental project for a garden in Brantford Ontario. There is a small garden space that gets about 50% sun and 50% shade. There has been nothing planted there for many years now and we are looking to plant something that is low cost and does not need a lot of...

Environmental Science [ 1 Answers ]

What are some benefits and drawbacks of insect birth control through sterilization?

Environmental science [ 1 Answers ]

What are the benefits and risks of insect birth control through sterilization?

View more questions Search