Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Odarose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2012, 10:08 AM
    Outdoor timer
    I have lost the instructions for setting the outdoor timer, would appreciate if a copy could be sent via e-mail.
    Thanjk-you
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 7, 2012, 10:31 AM
    Sure, I'll get right on that for you.

Maybe you got us confused with the company that makes the timer... we are a question and answer site that has no association with whoever it is that makes and sells that timer.

Perhaps if you were to give us a little bit of information on said timer we could help you out. Information like brand, model... you know, something that could narrow it down to only one timer rather than the possible 5,000 timers that are made.
    Kyle_in_rure Posts: 341, Reputation: 10

Dec 7, 2012, 08:56 PM
    There is also a "Sticky" at the top of the forum with many many timer manuals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma timer ET525C how to program and can we use an outdoor timer for indoor? [ 0 Answers ]

We lost the instructions on how to set the outdoor timer. It is not easy to figure this out. Also can we use an outside timer inside for the lights? Thank you Denis Lemay

Westinghouse outdoor timer [ 1 Answers ]

How to program a Westinghouse 6 outlet stake timer model 28011

Outdoor Mechanical Timer [ 1 Answers ]

Are instructions available on line for Noma T1702?

Outdoor timer instructions [ 6 Answers ]

I've lost the instructions to my NOMA outdoor Christmas light timer. Could anyone explain the steps to seting the lights to go on at 6PM and off at 12PM Thanks

Noma timer outdoor [ 1 Answers ]

Missing instruction manual for outside noma timer. Note this timer is different it has a light sensor. I need too know how too set the timer for lights.

View more questions Search