Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wheeler9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 07:37 PM
    Housing 3 or more female Indian ringnecks together
    Is it all right to put three or more female Indian ringnecks together in the same flight for a few weeks whilst I build new flights without one being harmed as I know the females can be fairly aggressive?

Check out some similar questions!

Behavior of mated Indian Ringnecks [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I have a mated pair of IRN's that I have just rescued. I am quite familiar with this breed of bird and have two others besides. My question is this, the male has pulled out all of the females feathers around her neck and all of her tail feathers, I feel to separate them until her feathers...

Indian Ringnecks [ 0 Answers ]

With breeding indian Ringneck do they have to be the same colour? I have a male (2 years old) who is green, and I'm looking at getting a female who is yeallow. Thank you Kristy

Indian ringnecks [ 0 Answers ]

My indian ringnecks are bonded. Do I still have to clip the females wings during breeding season.

Breeding Indian Ringnecks [ 2 Answers ]

HI Could someone please tell me weather I can keep to breeding pairs Of indian ringneck parrots in the same cage, or do I have to separate the two pairs

Housing and breeding ringnecks [ 1 Answers ]

hi I have 3 pairs of ringnecks. pair 1 lutino hen / creamino cock pair 2 blue hen / green yellow headed cock pair 3 green hen / lutino cock can you tell me whast sort of colours I will get from pair 2 & 3. can you tell me the size of an aviary I need for them

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.