Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SH4843 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 03:20 PM
    Furnace problem
    I recently had a Goodman furnace installed in my garage, when it fires up and is
    Running it makes a beeping sound. What could cause this
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2012, 04:45 PM
    Something is wrong, such as something open that should not be. This can kill you. It would be best if you have someone check it who can look at it. Carbon monoxide poisoning is not a good thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with my furnace [ 1 Answers ]

What does pressure switch open with inducer on mean?

Having problem with my furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Gas Furnace and the light blinks 3 times and says the pressure switch stuck open. What do I need to do?

Furnace problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi got a goodmangmp075-3 furnanc it comes on blower motor working but the heat sensor is not turning red what should I do

Stat problem or furnace problem? [ 1 Answers ]

Need help. Not sure if having problem with stat or furnace. Stat was programmed to 68, and on "Auto", but furnace kept running past 79 and non-stop. I turned off the stat but it still heated up till the circuit was shut off. I left it off for at least an hour then clicked it back on. This solved...

Gas furnace ash problem [ 3 Answers ]

Have a new Ac/Gas furnace. Now that we have started using the heat, we have what seems like ash on all horizontal spaces. Is this normal cause its new and just needs to be broke in. . Thank you

View more questions Search