Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blacksx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Tf101 not charging
    Connect to charger/leptop... turns on... on leptop show that tablet(asus tf101) is recognized... but still not charging... shows me red warn that it is 0% health battery... and tells me to connect charger... what to do?

Check out some similar questions!

What is mean by Float charging & boost charging? [ 3 Answers ]

Respected sir, I want to know what is mean by battery boost charging And battery float charging? And how it works ? And which one is best for lead acid battery?

Am I charging too much $$ [ 15 Answers ]

Am I charging too much $. I bided on a Medical Facility in Milwaukee WI. It is 18,120.65 sq. Ft. 3 floors, total of 102 rooms. It has 51 office's, 40 rooms, 11 single restrooms. 17 hallways that = 2,417.35sq Ft service 5days a week nightly. Total Job Rate:12.6 hrs x 2 employees = 6hrs total. ...

Charging for a POA [ 5 Answers ]

I am a poa/agent, what is a reasonable fee to charge for this service? How do I go about billing for my services? I'm in Illinois.

Is she charging too much? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so I haven't dyed my hair since November 2008. Currently I have about 4-5 inches of brown roots and the rest of my hair is blonde with brown underneath. It looks like crap but I'm scared to dye it because I've had many bad experiences in the past. Pretty much every time I dyed my hair I came out...

Old Apt Charging me [ 13 Answers ]

I recently moved out of an apartment in MA. At the time I moved in the carpet was new, the screens were new and most everything else was cleanish. I got a letter today telling me that I owe them $850 for new carpet. Now let me explain... this was the cheapest carpet in the history of carpet. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.