Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ktc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Need help remembering name of 80's ARCADE GAME please!
    Hi there, I can only remember vague details about this game, and I used to play it on an ARCADE machine that was in the local pub in the 80's when I was a kid!

As far as game play goes, I think you could have one or two player, the weapons were like balls/bubbles that you threw at the baddies/monsters, and they changed colour and size the more powerful they were. The bubble balls got really big like twice the size of the character at least! Not bubble bobble, involved platform moving across screen like in sonic the hedgehog games. When you get killed, reset you ball/bubble to smallest and I think blue was the least powerful (think you could have blue/green/red/purple - again can't remember exactly!)

Typical platform adventure game, think the characters were possible small children/elves or something, good graphics for the time, was very colourful.

I think the first stage you start in a forest / cemetery, then one of the later stages I remember involved jumping across the platforms with a lava / volcano background. Think there was a dragon baddie at the end of one of the levels but can't be sure!

If it helps, it used to be downstairs in the Skegness Ex-serivcemans club in the late 80's early 90's!

Thanks for looking, it's driving me mad!

Check out some similar questions!

Old arcade game title [ 1 Answers ]

Question: you are a jet fighter pilot and you are fighting over a war zone shooting jeeps, tanks, anything on the ground that poses a threat to you, along the way as you shoot these little icons pop up as you fly over them your stream or bullets/lasers increase (they get wider) you do get a special...

Arcade game [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.im trying to find a specific arcade game.only I can't remember the name.the game was released either late 80s or early 90s.it was a scrolling "beat em up".and it involved 2 army like commandos(1 blue coloured and 1 red coloured) escaping from jail at the beginning of the game(by lighting a...

Movie about an arcade game [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I've seen many, many, many years ago possibly during the early 90's, What it's about? It's a american movie (of course!! ) it's about this guy in his teen or early 20's he moves to a small resort style community from the city & one night...

Game from Reflexive Arcade will not run [ 6 Answers ]

I downloaded a game called Mystery Case Files Huntsville from reflexive.com, and it installs properly, but when I try to run it, I get the blue screen of death and it says something like, "a fatal exception error has occurred and the application will be terminated". I'm just curious if it's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.