Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    placerdude21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2003, 12:15 AM
    Bumps on arms
    I started shaving my arms a week ago but I have noticed a lot of red bumps along my arms what is this and is there nehting I can do about it
    TheVoice02 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2003, 06:59 PM
    bumps on arms
    Hello..

You have a shaving rash.. Your skin is a little irritated from either the shaving cream or because you shaved your while it was dry..

The Rash should subside soon.
    Probably as you are readinfg this message the rash is gone.

TheVOICE!
    TheVoice02 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2003, 07:00 PM
    bumps on arms
    Hello..

You have a shaving rash.. Your skin is a little irritated from either the shaving cream or because you shaved your arms while they were dry..

The Rash should subside soon.
    Probably as you are reading this message the rash is gone.

TheVOICE!
    helpme143 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2003, 09:44 PM
    bumps on arms
    I know exactlyu how you feel.. my name's Jamee I'm 12 and I started shaving my arms in November... my friend has this great dermatoogist ,so I go t oher for all my problems.. and not too long ago I developed this rash all over my arm. I was confussed and didn't know what to do so I turned to Kim and asked if she knew what it was. And sure enough.. I had developed it from my ravor or shaving cream... who knows. All I can say to you is loosen up a little on your razor grip and don't press too hard. Lather yourself in a medicated lotion like Curel and soak in coool water... it'll go away in three weeks tops.
    You can email me if you ever have any more problems...
    [email protected]

Well I G2G! Bye! I hope my advise helps you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny zit like bumps on arms [ 8 Answers ]

For years I have had little bumps on my forearms. Not painful, not rashy. About the size of little zits, but not red at all. Just flesh colored. My bet is that they are hair follicles, but... they never go away or get smaller. Anyone have any ideas as to what they are and how to get rid of...

Bumps on arms, hair follicles? [ 8 Answers ]

?? For years I have had little bumps on my forearms. Not painful, not rashy. About the size of little zits, but not red at all. Just flesh colored. My bet is that they are hair follicles, but... they never go away or get smaller. Anyone have any ideas as to what they are and how to get rid...

Ugly bumps on upper arms [ 10 Answers ]

Hi. I've always had these annoying bumps on my upper arms. I never knew how I got them and how to lose 'em. Most of my friends have them too. Does anybody know what they are and how to get rid of them?? HELP!!

How to slimmer my arms [ 2 Answers ]

My arms are getting fat and loose. Anything I can do to make them slimmer but I don't want to widen my shoulder.

Numbness in arms [ 1 Answers ]

::)What could cause my arms to suddenly go numb and feel so heavy.I can't lift them when this happens. They feel like dead weight. It comes on suddenly,just out of nowhere.It will last for about five or so minutes,then they just feel funny for a little while after.Thank you for any help you can...

View more questions Search