Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylortott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 04:35 PM
    How to get transcripts from a closed school
    My sister went to Florida college of Medical and dental careers in 1987 and can no longer find her certifications/transcripts. Where can she get them. She thinkd they were bought out by another college.

Check out some similar questions!

Locate nursing school transcripts from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I went to nursing school in 1994 at Johnson County Vo-tech in Olathe, Kansas. The school was later taken over by Johnson County Community College. I have checked with both the community college and the school district. They are not able to locate my transcripts. Any other places I should check?

Need Transcripts? From a school that closed.. [ 0 Answers ]

I went to computer learning center in Los Angeles it's closed I was the last class in 2000 HELP!! Need transcripts so I can use some classes to transfer... Can anyone help!!

How can I get my transcripts from a school that has closed? [ 1 Answers ]

Elsa Cooper Institute has closed. It was located in Southfield, MI. I would like to get my transcripts.

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

Transcripts fro a closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I am also trying to find out how to get my transcripts from a closed school. The name of the school I went to Is Harrison Career Institute, 600 Pavonia Ave. Jersey city New Jersey, 07306. I graduated in 2004 and the school closed in either 2005 or 2006. I am current ly enrolled at Hohokus school...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.