Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    highfire007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 03:06 PM
    High sex drive
    Hello, I'm 20 and I have a rather high sex drive (as in I could do it 3-4 times a day) but I have never had a partner who could match it. I have liked this guy for going on 7 years and we recently have been spending more and more time together. He stayed with me for two weeks and we hit it off. The only issue is that he has a hurt back and can't really have sex. I like him, probably more than I should at this time, and want to make him happy. I enjoy going down on him and making him , but I don't want it to get boring. I am too scared to ask for sex from him because it hurts, but I want it so bad. What do I do?
    xIrishGirlx Posts: 62, Reputation: -1

Dec 6, 2012, 01:03 PM
    I know exactly what you're feeling. The flurry of frustration and guilt and hurt that can come when you're always ready for sex but your partner never is.

Tips: don't throw yourself at him, let him initiate. Talk to him about it. And at the end of the day, understand everyone is different in the bedroom and its perfectly fine to get things done yourself to avoid that anger of dissatisfaction.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Dec 6, 2012, 05:29 PM
    There are positions that work for people with any number of injuries. You being on top should put a lot less strain on his back.

In the end, though, you need to be able to talk to him. Maybe he's afraid of initiating anything because he doesn't want to scare you off. Maybe he has ideas for positions, but doesn't think you'll be open to the idea. If you can't have a healthy conversation about sex, it's going to be hard to have a healthy sex life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm depressed he doesn't initiate sex very often [ 1 Answers ]

Im 38 I had a baby with my fiancé and he is 51. Earlier in our relationship he proved to be a wonderful lover although he refused to perform orally refusing to talk about why. Then during my pregnancy he stopped having sex with me and I still wanted to but he only wants to do it missionary and we...

High Sex Drive, High Fear of Intercourse [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old female battling sexual demons from a past relationship. I am now with a compassionate and empathetic boyfriend but I still can't jump the hurdle from my previous experiences. He knows what has happened to me and it doesn't phase him, he just wants me to take it easy and grow...

High sex drive [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, I have a very high sex drive, how do I get my guy to keep up with me??

User os high sex drive? [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently read a few posts on here about ladies being concerned they are getting used for sex. Basically id like to know what is classed as a healthy sex life, or even better a high sex drive and what is classed as being used for sex. I'm in a relationship, I love my boyfriend to pieces,...

View more questions Search