Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hawkeye57 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 10:36 AM
    S.S.D.I. threat
    Will Late change in unemployment decision which may result in recoupment against husband.(no fraud involved)threaten my S.S.D.I.monthly payments?I'm his wife and I never filed for unemployment because I'm disabled!

Check out some similar questions!

Grave threat [ 3 Answers ]

Can I sue someone living in other country for grave threat to my family?

Bomb threat [ 6 Answers ]

Well, patients are finally back in the hospital and mine is FiNALLY asleep again. Earlier this evening a woman called the hospital and said that she had placed 5 different bombs in different locations around the hospital. They were all set to go off at midnight. Guess what time she called! ...

Threat to be pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I have done sex with my boyfriend on 17th and my date of period is 2 or 3. He mistakenly discharged his sperms inside me, this is the first tym he discharged inside me. After 2 days of sex m feeling something in my stomach. Is it a sign of pregnancy or just a pyschological thought because...

Threat of judgement [ 3 Answers ]

Due to extenuating circumstances (accident, loss of work), I have become extremely overextended in credit card debt. I signed up with a debt conslodation company in 9/08 but they only took the debts that hadn't yet been turned over to attorneys. I just received a notice of hearing from an atty....

Threat of eviction [ 7 Answers ]

My wife has written you several times ahd you all have given us some great advise. Well, we have come up against another situation. We live in a very small town of about 3,000+ people and there is nowhere we can go to ask for help. So we come to you for advise. We had another falling out...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.