Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1974girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 09:18 AM
    I'm depressed he doesn't initiate sex very often
    Im 38 I had a baby with my fiancé and he is 51. Earlier in our relationship he proved to be a wonderful lover although he refused to perform orally refusing to talk about why. Then during my pregnancy he stopped having sex with me and I still wanted to but he only wants to do it missionary and we couldn't so I was cut off. Now we only have sex maybe once a month and its not that pleasurable because its so rare and I'm growing deeper depressed. I tried talking to him but he thinks we have a decent amount of sex.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 5, 2012, 09:43 AM
    You knew how he was before and now that you have had a child which is a life changing event, it will take time for you both to adjust. I think a lack of honest communications is at the heart of this conflict.

How old is your child? How long have you been together?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend who doesn't initiate sex [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend has initiated once, the first time, and that was it. I've initiated the past 3 times, we've been together about 6 weeks. I finally asked him why he doesn't initiate and he said other women have said the same thing (hmm, red flag?) some of them wanted sex every time they got together...

Boyfriend doesn't initiate sex [ 4 Answers ]

MOVED FROM OLD THREAD No one is actually helping this poor woman, just bickering about age (in 19 just in case you need to know). I am having the same problem, my boyfriend used to initiate sex at the beginning of our relationship (over a year ago) but for a while it has been just me...

Why doesn't he want sex when I initiate? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together 10 months and although we've not been together very long we have gotten serious quickly and he has made it clear that he wants to marry me. I'm 19 and so is he and we've enjoyed a very healthy sex life which has (understandably) cooled off with time. We still...

Why doesn't he initiate sex? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years now. He moved into his house a year ago, and shortly after he asked me to move in. Everything in our relationship has been going awesome and we're looking for a house to purchase together and we've talked about marriage. The only petpeeve I have...

View more questions Search