Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tim9000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 04:49 AM
    Second hand smoke & drug tests
    I was at a party like 3 weeks or so ago and when I went outside there were some people smoking pot. I walked by them & came back by, on the way back I didn't see any smoke but I could smell it. And the second time there were some people smoking and I was about 10 feet or so away. I was there about 10-15 minutes I guess. The closest it got to me was when they passed it to the guy 3 people over from me, he was 5-8 feet away I guess. And that's all I was around it. With that being said, is it possible for me to fail a urine or hair test?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 5, 2012, 04:51 AM
    No but if you are on probation, being at that party can, so if anyone there turns you in would be a worry
    tim9000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2012, 07:24 AM
    I'm not on probation & I don't have to worry about getting turned in. but are you 100% sure about that? The reason I'm worried is because I may be getting offered a job that requires me to pass a urine & hair test. This is really important to me.
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Dec 6, 2012, 09:57 AM
    If you don't smoke pot, you shouldn't worry. The small amount you may have inhaled is likely to be processed out of your system, by the time you are tested. Just don't go to any parties between now and your test. I know a friend who use to party on Fri and got tested on Monday, w/o testing positive. (... don't know what kind of test.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does second hand marijuana smoke show up in hair folicle drug tests? [ 10 Answers ]

Does second hand marijuana smoke show up in hair folicle drug tests?

If I was exposed to second hand crack smoke will I fail a drug test [ 1 Answers ]

I am not a crack smoker.I got a dui on 9/7/2012.I went over today 9/12 a friends house for a couple of hours to watch a movie.Will the second hand smoke fail my drug and alcohol test on 9/13/2012. Please help.

Can second hand cocaine smoke show up in a urine drug test [ 2 Answers ]

If you are around a person who smokes crack cocaine on a daily basis can you get it into your system? How long will show up in a urine drug test? I took a urine drug test, it showed up in my urine. I haven't used the drug myself in over 6 months. I have since then removed these people from my...

Can you pass a drug test being around second hand smoke [ 1 Answers ]

I have to take a drug test wed. I took 2 loratabs Sunday! And I've been around second hand smoke. Will I pass my drug test

View more questions Search