Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kattiecox47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 09:57 PM
    Antique barbie dolls
    What kind is worth a lot
    lunabean Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 10:40 PM
    Although I am no expert, I happen to know a little bit.
    Something you can watch out for is if they have bigger breasts as the older ones had them but then changed them because they found they could not stand up without falling forward. Some older classics that were very popular and collectible for excample was the princess of the Danish court from dolls of the world-the princess collection, collectors edition. Or the Disney 101 dalmatians special edition. Although I wouldn't call them antique there from 1997. They can sell for a pretty penny based on there condition.

That's just a few though but I don't want to go on about it.

A lot of people know much more then me so they will probably get you A lot more info. But I figured I'd share what I knew with you.

Hope I helped a little!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 5, 2012, 02:07 AM
    It would be easier if you told us what you have.
    You can look on eBay to see what is being sold at the moment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Barbie dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I have found several Barbie Dolls and lots of clothes. Can their clothes be washed ? How do I find out if any of them are worth money ?

What is the name of this Barbie toy? [ 2 Answers ]

It was this plastic thing with a Barbie/woman outlined in it and you would take pieces of fabric and lie it over her, then close the top and you could see the "outfit". It did have some shoes/accessories but mostly it was about changing out the fabirc pieces to creat new looks? We saw one at a...

Seven Dwarf Antique Dolls [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find Manufacturer and Value of possible age 40's Seven Dwarf Doll... mine is"Bashful", kind of a Pinochio-looking Face, looking up (hand Painted), somewhat of a cardboard laminate-looking molded face - skintone, Red Coat, Gold Drawers, White Belt with Gold Button, and Red Boots. The...

Barbie [ 5 Answers ]

:D If barbie is so popular why do people buy her friends?? Think about it!! Leave me a comment!! Thanks!!

View more questions Search