Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katiescoot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 07:42 PM
    Doll expert
    In 1958, I was given a doll about 12" tall, plastic. Straight long red/orange hair with bangs. Big emerald green eyes. Freckles. Wearing a white fuzzy sweater and turquoise blue pants. She was like a teenager. Can you identify this doll? She is long gone, but I have been searching trying to identify her and the manufacturer. She was very unusual and was purchased in a local toy store. I have no memory of what she was called.

Check out some similar questions!

Need doll expert [ 2 Answers ]

I brought this weird doll.it looks like a susan krey doll,but has a panda suit on.what is she?:confused:it also has pretty beads on it

Doll expert? [ 0 Answers ]

Would you be able to tell me a bit about these 2 dolls? How old they are and what sort of price I could sell them for? The photos are here on this link http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l620/shabbytigervintage/antique dolls/

Ask a doll expert? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering what the price of an old doll I have is. It's a peggy nisbet costume doll and its called a scottish piper girl. The model number of her is t/181 I can't find it any were online can you please help me thanks.

Ask a doll expert [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for information on a doll - she has a cast for one arm and a cast for one leg, crutches and a small roll of medical tape - she is about 12" and the marking on her neck is first row - "1" second row "2 - B" last row, "2". Any information would be appreciated, I think she was made in the 50's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.