Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjg638 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2012, 06:22 PM
    Its about life
    It is not cool to play with loaded dice but guess what, sometimes we got to mix it up to see what happens

It's a riddle my friend made as a puzzle so its me and 2 others playing it whoever figures it out winns everyone els looses the game
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 4, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Is there a question ? Your friend made up a game and you pay it with dice,

That is nice?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have been a virgin all these 29 yrs of my life hoping to find the love of my life! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all... This seems really helpful... Here it goes.. I'm a woman 29 yr ol, very pretty and look much younger than my actual age! I always thought having sex is the most special thing you could do with the one you love! But I have still been waiting God knows for what when I have men around me...

My life seems to not change... I feel depressed or stressed in life. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been feeling sad, lonely... Food isn't catching my interest anymore. I have a daughter, times I don't notice her happiness. I don't smile nor laugh anymore. Before I met my ex-boyfriend, I was blissful. Now, as of lately I could careless of my happiness. I notice this was a problem for quiet...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

View more questions Search