Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john-rock Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 12:43 PM
    Exif and other information
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a program to print a thumbnail and exif (and other) information of a digital photo together. Mostly, the exif information is given on the screen but there is no way to print it!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Check this out and see if it does what you're looking for:
    Exif viewer related programs: Create, view and edit EXIF information, EXIF Viewer is the most efficient tool for dealing with extended info in photos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information Please :-) [ 5 Answers ]

I am a long-time pool player, but I have just recently become serious about the sport. In the past two years I have come a long way. I am a 5 ranked player under the APA. Are their any really good videos or books that explain the more difficult shots like masse` and jumping the legal way?

Useful Information [ 38 Answers ]

I'm bored... this might not sound very fluent because I'm pretty much just typing what comes off my head. Feel free to add things and I'll edit it and we can make it into something big that everyone can read, because it seems like everyone has the relative same problems. I used to be there, not...

Information [ 3 Answers ]

How many countries are there in world? How many muslim countries? How many hindu countris? Tell me about every relegion countries

I need information please [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm eighteen years old and I'm a CCD teacher, meaning I teach religion to second graders. This week we need to talk about them about x-mas and its meaning. So I would like to ask anyone if they know that history of the candy cane? Or what about what is advent? And what's the real meaning...

Some information [ 2 Answers ]

Don't exactly know if if is related to psychic abilites but can anyone often any info on psychokinesis can't seem to find much on the subject.

View more questions Search