Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waynejc Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 05:06 PM
    AM-FM Outdoor Antenna Installation
    I have a Denon AVR 1912 Receiver which controls all my electronics such as Radio, BluRay DVD and Flat Screen 55" TV. It plays all the AM/FM radio stations that I can bring in. I would like to install an outdoor AM/FM antenna to allow me to receive stronger, and better reception along with more radio stations, if possible. Now, that being said. Is it possible to install an outdoor antenna that will connect to the back of my Denon Receiver the same way that the AM/FM antenna's do that come with the receiver. You know, the kind with the 2 wires that you hook-up just like your speaker wiring. I would appreciate if anyone has any ideas concerning the question. Thanks, Wayne

Check out some similar questions!

PVC or metal conduit for CCTV for parking and outdoor installation? [ 1 Answers ]

HI I'm installing a 16 CCTV system, and I'm using PVC conduit CSA approved. My customer is concerned about the strength of PVC vs metal conduit, any input? Appreciate your thoughts Moe

Goodman split system outdoor installation? [ 0 Answers ]

Some say a Goodman split system is not warrantied for outdoor installation even if it is covered, i.e. not subject to direct snow and rain.

Outdoor woodfurnace add-on installation ( forced air control ) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am thinking of installing an add-on outdoor woodfurnace. I need help concerning how to establish control of the existing heatpump- blower motor. Do I need a second tstat/or fan ctr ? How can the existing blowermotor be used for both systems ? Thanks for any help .

Outdoor Kitchen Electrical Subpanel Installation [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a sub panel for my outdoor kitchen/patio area. I'm thinking of putting in a 60amp sub panel so I can expand to an outdoor living area (just north of the "LOT 35" mark on the survey) if I choose to. Here is the drawing: http://www.dontsuckatlife.com/images/forum/electrical.jpg ...

Outdoor shower installation [ 6 Answers ]

What type of shower pan can I use outdoors to catch shower water that then is drained to a dry well. I would like to cover the pan with some type of wood or fake wood for aesthetics. Is there a how to for installing a outdoor shower. I have a septic system in place. The shower will be next to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.