Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnyc4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Uninstallation of AVG Antivirus Free Version
    I am trying to unistall the AVG Antivirus free version but it is not getting uninstalled.
    These are the following details which occur when I try to uninstall this software::

Local machine: installation failed
    Initialization:
    Error: Checking of state of the item registry key HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run failed.
    Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. (1450)

How should I remove it? :(
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 14, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Huh.. that's odd.
    Maybe you just ran out of RAM?
    Try restarting the PC and have another go.
    If that doesn't work, use a registry cleaner (try CC Cleaner - free download).

You could use a brute-force uninstaller program, but I think it would be better to try and remove it the proper way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free full version games [ 3 Answers ]

Hey expertz!! I am looking for a web page which offers latest games. I mean full version of games. I know there are many. So please help me. I don want all those old games. Latest games. Full version. Esp delta force black hawk down. I don wan any demo links please. Thanks

Need Free Commercial Antivirus Software [ 5 Answers ]

I am part of a company, Valdez Youth Awareness Coalition (YAC) and was wondering whether there was any free commercial antivirus software that I could download. I need it soon because I am connected with an unprotected computer.

Downloaded free version of windoc pro [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I downloaded a free version of windoc pro, only to find out that it wasn't free. I deleted it from the add or remove hardware on my PC. Now I get this balloon popping up saying my PC is infected. How do I get rid of this annoying pop up balloon. Thanks Rob S:mad: Ps I have tried...

Avg Free [ 11 Answers ]

I have installed AVG Free virus scanner but now I cannot receive or send emails from outlook express. If I close AVG then I can get mail Any ideas - I'm running Windows XP Thanks

AVG Antivirus Program [ 26 Answers ]

Hi, AVG Free Home Antivirus from Grisoft.com automatically scans incoming and also outgoing email using Outlook Express 6, POP3, SMPT email. When it scans outgoing email, it attaches it's advertising something similar to "This email is virus free by AVG". When the person receiving the email gets...

View more questions Search