Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surinder chand Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 03:56 PM
    Tiny white bugs in room
    Little white things walking around there on my cloths everywhere in my room TV xbox etc. there like little granuals very small but loads of them.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny white bugs biting me [ 2 Answers ]

I just moved into a new apt. and when the weather heated up I started getting bit. They are extremely small kind of round white/transparent bugs. I can't tell how many legs. I've caught them on my body but I can't always see them. I've washed all my bedding and cleaned and sprayed by Apt. with...

Tiny white bugs [ 0 Answers ]

They are very small on my coby tablet screen I think there mites. But they don't have wings but they have 6 legs

Tiny white bugs on my bathroom rug [ 5 Answers ]

This morning I was in the bathroom and I freeked out and yelled for my boyfriend because there was a cockroach climbing on the wall, when he came to kill it we were looking for where it went and we saw a bunch of tiny white bugs crowling in the bathroom rug, I took the rugs outside and sprayed them...

What are these tiny white bugs? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked on a chicken farm last year, and I got an infestation in the carpets clothes,etc I had to wash and disinfect everything but now a year on I'm finding them again in clothes, they are very hard to see and they are white with reddy orange heads, please help it's getting me down and it makes...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search