Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Secret Santa?
    For school we are doing a secret Santa (thing-ey) and I got put with a boy. It would normally not be a big deal, but I have no idea what to get him. I would ask his friends but we were told not to do that.

I am in grade 6, and 11 years old. And in Canada. (As he is also.) Under $10 (or even little things that only cost a dollar, accepted!) Does anyone have any ideas?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 09:00 PM
    Mug and hot chocolate packets, gift card to an ice cream store, movie ticket.
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2012, 06:48 PM
    Thanks. XD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Santa Real? [ 1 Answers ]

Do you believe that santa is real?

Unique Secret Santa Game [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in desperate need of help with a Christmas gift Idea We are playing a secret santa Christmas game at work and I need some help with a gift. The theme is Initials. The object is to find a gift for the person whose name you pulled that uses their first and last initial. Problem? My person is a...

2002 Santa Fe [ 1 Answers ]

My 2002 Hyundai santa Fe the mechanic says I need a warm up cap for a cataylic converter. No one has ever heard of a warm up cap. Are they joking? The problem is my check engine light keeps going on after they reset it. Thank You,Sue

Santa's Secret Wish [ 3 Answers ]

On Christmas Eve, a young boy with light in his eyes Looked deep into Santa's, to Santa's surprise And said as he sat on Santa's broad knee, "I want your secret. Tell it to me." He leaned up and whispered in Santa's good ear "How do you do it, year after year?" "I want to know how, as...

View more questions Search