Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sadgirl29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 02:45 PM
    Who else has heard of this?
    I have have taken a part-time job that pays on the 15th and the 30th; No biggie right. I received my check on the 30th only to learn that this check is for the first through the 15th. I will get my next on 12-15-12 for work from 11-16-12 through 11-30-12. That's a two week lapse in between. Is this correct?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 3, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Sure, especially if you are an hourly employee, payroll needs to be processed once your report your time. So its not unusually for there to be a lag of as much as 2-3 weeks depending on the pay cycle. As long as everyone is treated the same, there is nothing wrong with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone heard of this? [ 7 Answers ]

My knees have been killing for the last week or so. I didn't think much of it and still don't really but then I read that it can be a symptom of pregnancy? Is that true? It doesn't really make any sense to me but who knows. My husband and I have been trying for a few months now. I had a period last...

Who else heard of this. [ 1 Answers ]

I was surfing Welcome to the White House and came across this proclamation by President Bush... : Military Spouse Day, 2007 :)

Anyone heard of this? [ 24 Answers ]

Me and girl are young in college going out for not very long (less than a year) but we want to make it work even though she's leaving after a few months of the two of us and making the relationship ld... things good for a while talking once a week but then she dumps me kind of out the blue saying...

Has anyone heard ? [ 11 Answers ]

I just read a press release that they are taking the word gullable out of the dictionary.

Anybody heard of this [ 10 Answers ]

HumiNature Skin Whitening Cream for Sensitive Skin It's apparently a good lightening cream some black people are using it

View more questions Search