Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alley1987 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 10:52 AM
    When someone doesn"t think highly of you
    Well good news I bring you me and my friend him and I made up but he said he he has reason to not think of me highly what does that mean?? And how can I change that to make we can work more on are friendship together I want are friendship back how it was I miss it but someone help with how doesn't think me highly?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 01:19 PM
    It means he does not think you are a very nice person, or he just does not like you.
    Why are still worried about whay this guy thinks? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ce-719086.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"fanny fart" during unprotected but doesn't happen with a condom? [ 2 Answers ]

Does the condom help at all or is it just co-incidence that this happens? I think its really embarrassing and I know that its natural and everything but its got to the point where I just don't want to do anything, not even with music on around us or anything.. it just ruins the moment for me and...

1990 cruise control doesn't work "Honda Accord LX" [ 2 Answers ]

Like title says.. I have checked the fuses.. But that is not the issue ? Any suggections ?

"Western Digital WD800BB-22HEA0" doesn't boot [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my HDD. It is a Western Digital WD800BB-22HEA0 (80 GB) It seems like its not working properly, sometimes it boots normally but sometimes it doesn't, and when it doesn't a black screen comes up saying, insert proper boot device and reboot (the bios doesn't...

View more questions Search