Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celinatorro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 10:40 AM
    Is this something normal? Please Help
    So I need some insight.
    I saw a picture of another girl on my boyfriends phone. Before you jump to say that I was snooping around, I wasn't! He pulled out his phone to text someone and went into his pictures folder and I saw it. This is not the first time I've seen pictures of other girls on his phone. Honestly, I don't care if he has friends that are girls,
    I have many guy friends. I asked him about it and he gave me some story that they met in school and they text each other here and there. He doesn't even have pictures of me in his phone so why is this girl saved in his phone. Is this something all guys do? Am I suppose to just accept this and not saying anything else about it?

I haven't spoken to him in a few days by the way as I have been annoyed about it. I just feel like well, I know he would be pissed off if the situation was flipped. He gets to do these things but I don't?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 10:45 AM
    You're annoyed after saying "Honestly, I don't care if he has friends that are girls."

How old are you? Are you two exclusive?
    celinatorro Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 10:52 AM
    @ Wondergirl we are exclusive, You know I have guy friends too but I don't flirt with them and I don't give guys my number and save their pictures in my phone unless it's a group shot or I'm in the picture.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by celinatorro View Post
    @ Wondergirl we are exclusive, You know I have guy friends too but I don't flirt with them and I don't give guys my number and save their pictures in my phone unless it's a group shot or i'm in the picture.
    If he is doing that, he is not for you. Your behavior is at a higher level, so why allow a lower one to exist in your relationship?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 10:57 AM
    I have pictures of women on my phone... Kate Beckinsale, Milla Jovovich, Jennifer Love Hewitt...

I suppose if they really are just friends then he shouldn't really have an issue explaining this to you and who they are. I do find it odd that he has other women in his phone but not you... maybe he's just weird that way.

On one hand, it is entirely possible to be friends with someone of the opposite sex without anything else being involved. I am good friends with a very hot woman but we haven't done anything and never will... friends only. The thing is, I don't try and hide her from my wife because why? Because I have nothing to hide.

He could be telling the truth to you but you would know better than we do as you know him and you talk to him. You can tell maybe whether he is telling you the truth and I think that you are not quite believing him. You kind of have to go with your gut feeling in this case.
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Dec 4, 2012, 06:27 AM
    Anger does not have anything to changing the situation. Communication may be better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I distinguish the normal vaginal discharge from a not normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, It's been quite a while that I experience vaginal discharged. I don't feel itchy in that area neither the burning sensation, but I noticed lately that I have been experiencing a vaginal discharged even right after my period and continuous. And I discharge more when I go to the bathroom. Can...

I have a bump on my nose, is it normal or not normal! [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced two months ago, within that time I got this strange looking bump and I thought it was a pimple so I popped it. It resulted with a scab that fell off after like 3 days and then my nose was normal again. Recently the bump has come back, its red and looks a bit whitish like the...

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal?

Are drywall cracks in arched doorways normal? How much is normal? [ 3 Answers ]

I have large, arched, drywall covered openings in my livingroom and dining areas. Some of them are showing cracks along drywall tape seams. The house is about 5 years old. My question is, how much is normal? Thanks!

View more questions Search