Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cupcake4 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:02 PM
    Older witch movie
    I remember when I was younger there was this witch movie I always liked but could never find it again. It was about a witch school with all girls and I think a woman headmaster and some famous witch rocker guy (I think he was a witch) was coming to perform at the school?? And the girls were really excited, and all had a crush on him. Then I remember a scene on a hill or something around a fire with 3 witches. It's been a while... it had to have come out in the mid/late eighties I'm thinking, maybe early nineties. Any idea?
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 14, 2007, 12:43 PM
    If you're in the UK Cupcake, then I would say it was "The Worst Witch".
    There was a movie where the school was visited on the night of Halloween by the "grand warlock" played by Tim Curry (Pennywise the Clown in the movie "It").

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

80s children's movie about a witch and an apple tree [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a children's movie from the 80s about a witch who eats apples to stay young?

Some sort of witch movie [ 13 Answers ]

I'm looking for these two movies that I sawe when I was younger 1. I only remember two kids a boy and a girl they were babies and they appeared in the back of this mans truck as he was getting ready to leave and then they just disappered I pretty sure it was a witch movie. 2. It's about this...

Older children's animated movie 'ryme and reason' [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a children's animated movie that was a book. It was about a boy who rode this little car through a gate into an animated land where he drives along and discovers a story an he fins a king of num bers and a king of letters an they are fighting over who is better. It is...

Looking for title of older movie [ 1 Answers ]

In this film there were 2 girls one white the other black who met at the gas station that one of the girls worked at that same grils mom was an alcoholic and they became friend at when the alcoholic mom was gone from town they stayed at her house and ended up drinking and falling in love and runnig...

View more questions Search