Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smartidiot21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2012, 08:51 AM
    My parakeet looks puffy?
    My parakeet is looking "puffy" around his feathers. What is wrong?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 09:06 AM
    Is it just molting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parakeet's limp leg [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed last night that my parakeet has one foot and leg that just hangs he can't put it on the perch I took him out and he didn't squack when I moved his leg and his foot just seemed dead.

Parakeet isn't warming up to us [ 0 Answers ]

We have two parakeets, Sugar and Kiwi. We've had Sugar for about a year and a half now and she's really friendly. She likes to come out of her cage, fly up to us and sit on our shoulders or hand and check out what we're doing. We got Kiwi just 3-4 months after we go Sugar. The two of them get along...

Parakeet problems [ 31 Answers ]

I have a very friendly parakeet. She is 2 and a half years old. She is puffy. I was holding her and she moved her beak up and down and then seeds come out. This happened about 3 times. We had a moth infestation, that might have been the reason that she got sick. We just cleaned the cage today. ...

Parakeet eggs not hatching. [ 1 Answers ]

My Ringneck Parakeets are sitting on eggs laid in May. The first egg appeared May 10th. Should I remove the eggs? What is the best way to do this? (Well, I know, just reach in there and take them... ) SQUAWK!

Not sure what is wrong with my parakeet? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a parakeet that has been just laying around on the bottom of his cage today. I noticed when he finally got up onto his perch that his right foot is stiff. I'm worried because my last parakeet just laid around on the bottom of the cage before he died, but he didn't have a stiff foot. ...

View more questions Search