Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nlynet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Carpal tunnel
    I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel,my elbow is hurting really bad. Is my elbow pain caused by carpal tunnel?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 05:33 AM
    Your elbow pain is caused by carpal tunnel; most of your arm is controlled by the nerve that is in the palm of your hand, which nerve is repaired when you have the surgery.

You may have arthritis there as well, which the carpal tunnel only aggravates.

Go on Google enter 'carpal tunnel' to see just what is going on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this carpal tunnel? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I've been experiencing cramping and tingling in me hands when I move my fingers it goes away and when I don't it starts to tingle and cramps up again could this be carpal tunnel. Topeka ks,27

Carpal tunnel [ 0 Answers ]

My hands & tingle & are numb, is this carpel tunnel?

Carpal tunnel [ 2 Answers ]

Does carpal tunnel ever get well without surgery? Is there any special treatment or therapy?

Is this carpal tunnel? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I work a lot on the computer, and hang out on it some in my spare time. Last Sunday, I noticed that my right wrist was sore on the outside (the pinkie finger side, where that little bumpy bone is). I figured it was from mousing too much, and that it would go away with some rest and time...

Carpal tunnel/legalities [ 3 Answers ]

I have a slight case of the condition, carpal tunnel. I have been in a profession that requires me to type at least 90% of the day, for the past 25 years. Recently I have been experiencing aching in my neck and tingling in my fingers. I like my job but my health is more important. I have...

View more questions Search