Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yhzhang Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Standard Model Problems Please Help, THANK YOU!
    Indicate where the following statements concerning the Standard Model of particle physics is true or false.
    1. The mass of the W and Z particles that transmit the weak force are relatively large. This means the weak force can act over a very long range.
    2. Neutrinos interact via the weak force with electrons and via the strong force with quarks.
    3. There are 3 known families of quarks.
    4. The Standard Model is a collection of all known particles and their intereactions, and is the best model we have so far for how the Universe works.
    5. The United States has a storage area with enough antimatter to meet the US energy needs for one day.
    6. One of the advantages of the standard model is that it explains why there are three families of quarks and 3 families of leptons.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2012, 11:28 AM
    What do you think the answers are and why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American standard pressure balancing model 1674 & 1675 [ 1 Answers ]

Shower works fine but when I turn it off I have a slow drip I tried removing the pressure balancing unit as well as the cartridge and reinstalled but still slow leak what could be the problem ? The leak is about one drip per 30 seconds THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP

Model 6425 american standard faucet base has a leak? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get the faucet off to replace the O ring? We have tried with everything I have in the house and can't budge the base to remove it. Water leaks out from the top of the base when the faucet is turned to the left side of the sink, but is fine turned to the right.

normal distribution, standard deviation, mean, probability... all in my problems [ 2 Answers ]

I am using Mathematica 8 for my stat class... I am completely lost. Just too old to be taking a math class. I need to find someone who can walk me through solving a couple of problems. It is important that I understand this before I move on with the class. Here is the first (3part) problem:...

Fan on 1992 American Standard (Trane) doesn't work . Model # YCC018F1LOBA unit comes [ 1 Answers ]

1992 gas/electric heat pump fan will not blow. Model #YCC018F1LOBA

How do I change from standard Lennox 21J7201 to a compatible digital model? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a standard rectancular wall mounted electric Lennox 21J7201 (house is 10 years old) and want to change to digital model that has 5 / 2 programming (a 5-day and a weekend program). I have an air handler unit in the garage that controls the central air / heat unit outside. The air handler in...

View more questions Search