Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romantic hoper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 05:42 PM
    I like my manager...
    I'm 19 and have been at my job for 4 months. I am in a department with only my manager who is 26. He's so fun and nice that I have no idea if he's just being himself or if he is flirting with me. That is how I started liking him. He's really an amazing person. I love being around him and working with him. I'm very shy and would never tell him how I feel especially because he is my manager, but what if he does like me? Or what if things could work? I know I'll get a lot of people telling me to forget it, but that's hard when you are with someone everyday and think about them all the time. Why should I do? Or how can I subtly drop hints that I like him without coming across weird or desperate?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 2, 2012, 08:28 PM
    Both of you could get into big trouble at work for sexual harassment if this is brought up at work. If you value your job, let this go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like my manager. [ 3 Answers ]

So I just started working at this new place. I kind of like my manager he isn't that much older then me and he never talks to me unless its something work related. Im too shy to start a conversation with him because I don't want him to find out I like him. I would rather he makes the first moves. I...

I really like my manager [ 46 Answers ]

Ahhh, this has been driving me nuts for awhile now, because I have such strong feelings for my manager. He is 33 and I'm 18 :(. We are constantly flirting with each other, and he waits for me after work every night and follows me half way home. He is extremely nice to me, and always wants me to...

The Manager [ 2 Answers ]

A new manager spends a week at his new office with the manager he is replacing. On the last day the departing manager tells him, "I have left three numbered envelopes in the desk drawer. Open an envelope if you encounter a crisis you can't solve." Three months down the track there is a major...

The Manager [ 2 Answers ]

My manager was recently let go from his job, for allegedly grabbing another employee by her waist and then touching her. He didn't do it, and she has no proof that he did, so when he wins in court, will the owner of the business and his employees have to give him his job back? By Tennessee law,...

View more questions Search