Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Holly_Llama83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2012, 04:30 PM
    Movie on ABC Family about this girl named Ice Box
    When I was 8 or 9 (Im 16 now) so kind of a while ago I used to watch this movie on ABC Family about this girl named Ice Box who played on a football team, but she didn't like playing football but her dad did. She really wanted to be a cheerleader. So eventually she became a cheerleader for the football team even though her dad didn't like it. I believe she eventually gave up cheerleading to help her team win. Does anybody know what movie I'm talking about? PLEASE HELP
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 2, 2012, 05:26 PM
    Is it Little Giants?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's movie about a girl named abigail [ 3 Answers ]

Can't remember anything about this movie except it was about a girl in modern time how tries on a white dress and is then taken back to the 1800's roughly and lives the life of a dead girl lead by her ghost pretty sure there was child slavery involved at the end she was brought back to modern time

Family Movie from late 80s/early 90s about a teenage girl [ 0 Answers ]

It was probably late 80s early 90s, this teen or tween girl would always change her outfit as soon as she got to school - she'd leave the house in something boring to fool her parents, and then as soon as she got to school she'd change into like a mini and a boob tube and frizzy hair.. Then one...

Movie with girl named Cat who keeps a knife in her teddy bear [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie I remember watching about 20 years ago. The story line was about a young girl and her brother who are adopted by a couple and the girl named "Cat" starts hurting her brother and killing birds and such. She keeps a steak knife in the foot of her teddy bear....

80s children's movie with girl named Zoe and "oh my darlin"? [ 0 Answers ]

We grew up watching it in the eighties... a family film with kids (maybe they were orphans?) but it seems like the kids had made a silly haunted house to scare off some adults. In that scene the oldest has long dress up witch finger nails that she motions for others to come inside. I also...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

View more questions Search