Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2012, 04:03 PM
    The Ghost Shrimp; How it feeds and what it eats?
    What do The Ghost Shrimp eat, and how do they feed? Not how do I feed one, but in the wild.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 2, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Which kind?

Ghost shrimp is a name applied to at least three different kinds of crustacean:

Thalassinidea, crustaceans which live in deep burrows in the intertidal zone.
    Palaemonetes, small mostly transparent shrimp commonly sold for use in freshwater aquaria
    Caprellidae, amphipods with slender bodies more commonly known as 'skeleton shrimps'.
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2012, 02:51 PM
    All of them, would be really helpful!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear0550 View Post
    All of them, would be really helpful!
    They are all on Wikipedia. All you have to do is Google each name.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Dec 3, 2012, 06:11 PM
    It's amazing how you were able to find this site, but are unable to Google any information. Hmmm...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My dog drinks lots of water and eats treats but only eats little dog food [ 5 Answers ]

My dog for the last few days will only drink water and eat treats but when it comes to his dog food he will only eat a little. Any ideas as to why he's like this?

My dog eats to fast and then is sick then eats it again she has lost a lot of weight [ 6 Answers ]

I've had blood test and urine and faeces tested she is still happy in herself and plays seems to be on alert all the time doesn't sleep well also she doesn't drink a lot of water I've change her food several times her urine at one time had a foul smell because she started to have accidents

Satellite Feeds [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry, didn't see a better section for this... I run a small community news website/cable TV show and we sometimes come across the need to receive satellite feeds. The local school has a dish and so does a local TV station, but that's extremely inconvenient. I'm looking into receiving KU...

Can I Add Ghost Shrimp? [ 1 Answers ]

Do you think I can put small goldfish, 3 snails, and 2-3 ghost shrimp together? I've heard about goldfish eating shrimp before, but what if I put a lot of hiding places for the shrimp? Should I add the shrimp, or is it just a waste?

View more questions Search