Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Mar 14, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Teeth Whitening?
    Umm hi:) ,
    I just wanted to know what is the best way to lighten or whiten your teeth? Is it just brushing them because I do brush them but well, used to I only brushd in the morning but the chick told me I just needed to brush to a day to fix that.Just tell me what you think.:)
    ALANB2310 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:01 PM
    She's right. Teeth whitening is not good for your teeth or gums. Dr. Tim Tannich
    cupcake4 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by addy
    Umm hi:) ,
    I just wanted to know what is the best way to lighten or whiten your teeth??Is it just brushing them because I do brush them but well, used to I only brushd in the morning but the chick told me I just needed to brush 2 a day to fix that.Just tell me what ya think.:)
    Hi! Just brushing them may make them a tiny bit whiter, but they are stained. I just used a 5-7 day whitening package from Rembrandt for 40$. It was just once a day for a half hour, and worked great! It was really easy and you don't have to do it for 21 days like some other ones. Or there is also crest premium whitestrips for 35$ doing it twice a day, half an hour each time. If you just whiten your teeth once in a while it is really not that bad for them.
    robbin hill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Baking soda & perxoide listerine.. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teeth whitening [ 2 Answers ]

What is in teeth whinting products that make your teeth white?

Teeth whitening strips [ 1 Answers ]

Whitening strips use peroxide, can this affect or create cold sores or fever blisters?

Whitening Teeth [ 2 Answers ]

:) Is whitening teeth the best idea? I want to whiten my teeth but am not sure how.So I really need yalls advice and stories.Should I get a job (like at a office) done? Or should I use white strips? PleeezHelp!

Teeth Whitening Kits... anyone Like Specific Ones? [ 9 Answers ]

I would like to purchase a teeth whitening kit, and would appreciate any NAMES OF THE PRODUCT - opinions on the better ones on the market that any people on this site may have tried? THANKS.

View more questions Search