Ask
    goverturf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2012, 08:38 PM
    Eye watering
    What to do about my eye that keeps watering and is slimey
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 1, 2012, 09:40 PM
    Sounds like a clogged tear duct, but that's just a guess. We can't diagnose online.

If it is a clogged tear duct then put a warm wet cloth on your eye, and massage the duct. That can get it unclogged. If that doesn't work, and the problem persists, your doctor can prescribe drops that usually work. If the drops don't work then it's a minor procedure involving basically a pin, to unclog the duct (doesn't hurt, and is done at the doctors office).

Again, this is just a guess. If you want an actual diagnosis then you should see your doctor, which is really what I'd recommend that you do.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye watering suddenly [ 0 Answers ]

Starting about 10 days ago, my left eye started watering. About twice a day, it will "water"... It's like the amount of tears when you're just getting ready to cry. It's just the one eye. Is this sort of thing indicative of something that I should see a Dr. for?

Watering and roots [ 8 Answers ]

I have this plant that if I water it too much it starts to die. But I took a leaf off it and put it in a cup of water and its growing roots like crazy. I don't understant that. If you water the plant too much it dies, but it in acual water and its root crazy?? Makes no sense. Why?

Sago palm watering [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a blooming female sago palm, will top watering or rain affect the reproduction of my palm?

Watering gardens [ 3 Answers ]

:D when do you water your garden some say never at night Other people say never in the mornings I am confused mango246

How big should my lizards watering bowl be [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 55 gallon tank and I wonder I have a watering dish but it is the size of a quarter of a regular cup do you think I need a bigger wattering bowl and I have 5 brown anole lizards:D

View more questions Search