Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eminemloverx3 Posts: 94, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2012, 02:49 PM
    iPod locked..
    Hi, I have an iPod that I bought off somebody a wile ago his computer was the first computer to be connected with the iPod. I put on a passlock onto my iPod and my niece changed the code and forgot it.. is there any way I could unlock the iPod ?
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Dec 28, 2012, 11:42 PM
    The only way to unlock it is to connect it to that first machine.

The other option is to restore it with your machine. But you will loose all your data...

You firstly have to put the iPod into disk mode. Here is the instructions:
    Putting iPod into Disk Mode

When in disk mode plug it into the computer. Itunes will then give you the option to restore.

Done :)
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Dec 30, 2012, 07:04 PM
    Use iTunes to reinitialize the iPod then you should be good to go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

Movie woman kidnapped locked in a room and locked in a box [ 1 Answers ]

Im Looking For This Movie I Watched A Few Years Ago, Where This Woman, And I think Her Husband had been captured and SHE was locked in a room with nothing but a matress and a toilet, And There Is This Man That Comes Over An Intercom And Talks To Her Every Once In A While, she had to drink from the...

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earpho [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug my earphones in the iPod the sound comes through both the iPod and earphones. What I want to know is how to stop it on the Ipod so that it only comes through the ear phones when they are commected

Ipod Nano locked screen code [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a used Ipod Nano from a friend of mine and while messing around with it, apparently locked the screen. She does not know the code, and of course, neither do I. What can I do?

Locked up PC [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot get pass the desktop. I have no icons. The wallpaper has the date on it and is correct. The screensaver also works and has a clock on it that is correct. I can move the mouse arrow around... but can't get into anything. The PC has been sitting for a couple of months. Just hooked it...

View more questions Search