Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quebec514 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 04:00 PM
    2nd interview
    Hi I overstayed my status in the USA for 2 yrs 1995-1997. Left usa after family sponsorship Dec 2002.
    I am now in process of Can perm residency... Family class 1
    Does overstaying status in the USA make me inadmissable to Canada?(I was working under the table 1 yr in the usa in 96-didnt lie anything on application for Canada)

Check out some similar questions!

For a ROTP / RMC interview what questions would I be asked at the interview [ 0 Answers ]

I need help with preparing for the ROTP / RMC interview - how can I prepare. What are the officers interviewing looking for?

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

I-130 interview [ 1 Answers ]

I was denied political asylum 3 years ago and the judge started removal proceedings,at the time I was dating my husband for a year already so he insisted we get married right away without waiting any longer. Now after 2.5 years of marriage we finally have interview for I-130 scheduled, can I still...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.