Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    james21scott Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 01:20 PM
    Help
    Currently when I receive any money I automatically lose half. For example I was eligible for u.I. when I first got sick and fro took half of every cheque. Is there any way that the percentage of payment can be lowered? IN CANADA ONTARIO
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 30, 2012, 01:44 PM
    You asked this under Family Law. Can you explain in more detail what the withholding is for?
    Also, you aren't supposed to collect unemployment for being sick - you are supposed to be able to work, so can you explain what exactly you are getting, and why?

Nov 30, 2012, 01:46 PM
    Arrears child support
    Currently when I receive any money I automatically lose half. For example I was eligible for u.I. when I first got sick and fro took half of every cheque. Is there any way that the percentage of payment can be lowered? IN CANADA ONTARIO
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2012, 02:06 PM
    THis is at least the THIRD time you have posted this... wait for an answer. THis has been reported to mods for deletion.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 30, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Threads merged.

Nov 30, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    THis is at least the THIRD time you have posted this...wait for an answer. THis has been reported to mods for deletion.
    Sorry I am new to this tec stuff missed the reply button totally

Nov 30, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You asked this under Family Law. Can you explain in more detail what the withholding is for?
    Also, you aren't supposed to collect unemployment for being sick - you are supposed to be able to work, so can you explain what exactly you are getting, and why?
    Back child sapport

Nov 30, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Sorry sick benefits

Nov 30, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by james21scott View Post
    back child sapport
    Sorry sick benefits
    Did not mean to do this twice lord I am dumb!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ssdi child benefit and child support arrears [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can the ssdi child benefit be used to offset the child support arrears that had accumilated before the onset date of disability?

Child support in arrears [ 1 Answers ]

I get half time child support for two children that have lived with me full time for the past five years. It is seldom that they see their father or spend a weekend. If I get child support changed, is it possible to have the change in arrears for the last five years? The father also owes over...

Child support and arrears but child will be living with non-parent while in college [ 1 Answers ]

I am a non-custodial parent living in Atlanta, GA paying my court appointed child support plus arrears. This year my daughter will be 18 and will be living with me (coming from Sterling, VA) while going to college. Is there a way to negotiate the arrears amount or settle out on an agreed amount...

Child support arrears [ 8 Answers ]

I have an arrears balance af about 4000.00 for the state of PA. My employer decided to give us this years cost of living raise in 1 lump sum check for the whole year. I was informed that domestic relations is going to take it. My question is, how can they do that? It's not like it's a bonus or...

Child support arrears [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I live in Texas. He has children for whom he pays child support however he has substantial arrears. Can a lien be placed against our home or can my IRS refund be garnished to satisfy his arrears/past due support? The home is in my name solely and I didn't indicate married when...

View more questions Search