Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gstillwell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 08:43 AM
    I have an unemployment case I going prose what does present your case mean an how d
    What is present your case, and how do I impress the court and win against a large corporation.

I have no experience buy I'm a great speaker. Court date Monday please help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 30, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Present your case means to explain to the court why you are entitled to UI assuming you were denied. You need to present facts and relate those facts to the law.

Why were you denied UI?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Turquard,s case in the salomon case?what's the rule [ 1 Answers ]

What rule was applied in the turquard,s case and also, in the salomon case .why does it not have implications in Ghana law.

Do not feel comp case filed correctly lost want case refiled got sick on job in 2007 [ 0 Answers ]

When talking to people years after case Have been told since I got sick on job should have got worker's comp. Do not feel case was filed correctlt staying I told employer I was physically able to go in field was sent out Was in extreme pain when I returned to office. Went to hospital never...

My boyfriend caught a new case while he just got guilty on another case [ 2 Answers ]

What does sentencing after revocation mean

Present Perfect or Simple Past in the case below [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question: I've learned that one of the differences between the present perfect and the simple past is expressed in the following examples: I've spent $20 today. (I can still spend money.) I went to the shops today. (But the shops are now closed... ) But if I want to...

View more questions Search