Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FreyaNash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 07:53 AM
    What do guys want?
    So I start seeing this guy and things are great, we get on well. Then after a few weeks things become awkward and he says he sees me more as a friend and that we should see how things go.

Two weeks later I get a text from our friend asking if I still like him, and then they say he regrets ending it and still likes me too.

I then ask him about why he was wondering this, and he says 'I just was' and then he stopped talking saying he had to go.

What do guys want? I mean seriously, this is ridiculous. Help.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 30, 2012, 07:57 AM
    Sounds like he may have someone else as well as you and he is trying to see how it will work out with her.

Anyway, I don't think you should keep wasting your time with him.

As far as what do guys want? Well, I want a Porsche, or at least a Corvette, and maybe a Ducati. :)
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2012, 08:35 AM
    "Two weeks later I get a text from our friend asking if I still like him..." I am guessing Middle School?

Guys are the worst. No not really. But some do get in a relationship only to think "what the heck did I do that for?" But if he is that immature in that he has to have a friend text you, then you might want to consider other options.
    xIrishGirlx Posts: 62, Reputation: -1

Nov 30, 2012, 09:41 AM
    You're a second choice. Don't stick around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It about about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys [ 0 Answers ]

What's this movie call about 2 black gay guys who were killed in ah park bye some white guys

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

View more questions Search