Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranjit singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 04:40 AM
    Is it advisable to wear specs all the time
    I cannot see too far without my glasses, pl advice if I should wear them all the time even when I am at home.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 30, 2012, 04:48 AM
    If they have been prescribed for you then, YES, you should wear them ALL the time.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 25, 2012, 12:04 PM
    Your doctor would have told you if they are meant for all the time. Generally glasses prescribed for distance are meant to everyday all the time wear. It doesn't matter your location.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Yes all the time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it advisable to do intercourse daily? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it advisable to do intercourse daily? My husband says that daily intercourse will make him weak and lessens the amount of sperm coming out...

Symptoms that I need to wear glasses all the time [ 0 Answers ]

So I am 19 I'm ALWAYS getting migraines and I've went to the neuro and they said I'm fine I've been to the eye doctor and said I need reading glassess, but recently my vision is kind of shaky and its hard to explain but do you think I need glassess all the time?

Do you need to wear glasses all the time? [ 34 Answers ]

Ok, this is kind of a secret from my mum, I'm short sighted since for a long time now , and only my dad knows about it since yesterday. I can see things like close up, but stuff like writing on the whiteboard I can't see. (So yeah... I have bad eyes as you can say) So, having this year to be my...

Should I wear my glasses full time like the optomitrist recommends? [ 5 Answers ]

I just got glasses for the first time the on Thursday and my prescription is low I have myopia and astigmatism in both eyes my one eye is -0.25 myopia and -0.75 astigmatism and the other eye is -0.50 myopia and -0.75 astigmatism and I was told to wear them full time even on the comp even though I...

View more questions Search