Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaredoftest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 04:07 AM
    Infrequent smoker hair drug test
    Hello,

I stopped smoking in Dec 2011. However mid October 2012 I shared a blunt (about 5-6 hits) and then early-mid Nov 2012, I smoked a small blunt over the course of two days (3-5 hits). I have a hair test coming up and needless to say I'm freaking out. I have the option of going now or by Dec 19th.

Do you think with infrequent use I would pass? Should I wait as long as I can to go (up until Dec 19th) or is it better to go asap?

Check out some similar questions!

Question for DrBill--Infrequent User of Marijuana + Hair Drug Test [ 17 Answers ]

Hi DrBill, I know you've answered this question a couple of times before, but each situation is different, and like most people going in for a hair test, I'm getting slightly paranoid and nervous. I won't bore you with a long intro, so here's the gist of it: I am a very infrequent smoker. ...

Help infrequent smoker! Hair test! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hair test this Friday October 26th and smoked August 25 for a few hits. The last time before that was probably about a month or 2 before August 25th. I have 1" long hair right now. 5'7 150lbs and very athletic with a very high metabolism.

Hair drug test - infrequent user - please help [ 14 Answers ]

Ok. I'm a very infrequent smoker. The last time I smoked was June 16th (4 hits off a blunt). The previous smoke before that was late Jan-early Feb. Now I have a hair test and urine test coming up soon. What are my chances of passing my hair test. I know I will pass my UA. I keep my hair very short....

Hair test for infrequent user [ 1 Answers ]

I have only smoked pot 4 times this year once in May and three times in June once on the 8th and then the 16 and17 th and I have a hair test coming up on Aug 19 and from that date it will be over 90 days since I have smoked and prior to May I haven't smoked since December, Do I have anything to...

Infrequent pot smoker- urine test [ 8 Answers ]

I am a very infrequent smoker, and the last time I smoked was the beginning of the month. It will be 4 weeks to my drug test. I will be taking a urine and a blood test. I am wondering if I will pass the test? The last time I smoked before that was the previous month. So in total I have smoked twice...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.