Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charmed1230 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 12:36 AM
    Trying to figure out movie about whales with a little girl
    Ok. So I recall this movie about whales (cartoon) it had to do something with a young girl going on a journey to find like the wisest whale of them all. I think she befriended another whale that went on the journey with her (not to sure of that) But when the girl found the wisest whale he told her "Just leave us alone" or something to that affect. Then there was a song sung by a woman and then images of real whales where shown swimming and jumping from the sea... I really can not remember the name but I know it had to have been on the disney channel maybe 80s-90s can anyone help
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 30, 2012, 06:02 AM
    Sounds like,.

Dot and the Whale

-view-

----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The unique girl. I can't figure out what she thinks. [ 1 Answers ]

I met her in the college. We became friends. I liked her at the first go though she is not that pretty but still she had an impact on me. She used to talk less sit silent. Most of the times we didn't had anything to talk as being from diverse backgrounds. But still we loved each other’s company. We...

I'm trying to figure out an old mid to late 70's movie where a little girl is dying. [ 2 Answers ]

The little girl is dying & has a list of things she wants to do before she dies. She ends up dying on a subway train, one of the things on her list.

Girl I was seeing for a few months said she needs to figure herself out... HELP [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I see that there are a lot of people in the same boat as me. But I just want to make sure I am not a different case as I like to think I am. I was seeing a girl for a few months. We had a great time. She has just gotten out of a serious relationship of almost 3 years a month prior to us...

Been Seeing this girl for 3 months.. Needs to figure herself out [ 4 Answers ]

I am 25 she is 24... So I met this girl out one night and we instantly hit it off. Didn't hook up, didn't do anything, just spoke. She is a very proper girl, very classy, smart, funny, athletic.. Literally my dream girl. Anyway, she had just got out of a relationship a month prior to us...

Movie, animated about saving whales [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie when I was young about saving the orca whales in the late 80's. There was a nice song it in that went "Mothersea, mother of us all mother sea, we can be us all... spirit of the ocean regarding ever round us the history and the magic for the air across the sky...

View more questions Search