Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragster1090 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Macro to send file info to notepad
    I once had a macro saved to my desk top that I could drop into a directory that would run and send text to notepad the file names in a folder. I can't remember how I did it, any help would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Macro to save a file name as per a cell content. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a macro saving the file auto. To my desktop. For example cell A1 = 501 I run a macro with a counter and auto. Changes A1 to 502. Now macro must change file saving to 502, or =cell A1 content. I also sometimes have to change destination from desktop to a specific file.

File saving macro [ 3 Answers ]

How do I change the following code so all pc's on network can run macro and have it saved on their desktops? ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _ "C:\Documents and Settings\User1\Desktop\FAWU", FileFormat _ :=xlNormal, Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", ReadOnlyRecommended:= _ ...

I want to make my computer unable to receve or send wirless info [ 5 Answers ]

I have a built in wireless and I want to make my laptop so that it is steailth in other words I don't want a singal signal comeing from this laptop or going to it I want it dead no radio sigunals or other wise how do I accoplish this I plan on going out to the woods to live and I don't need a...

.wps file to word doc or notepad [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a way to convert wps file to word, or notepad, if yes could u please tell me. One of the student have wps file in her e-mail and want to open it up in word/notepad at school because we don't have wps at school. Thanks, Hadi88

Vb + text file (notepad) [ 0 Answers ]

I have a program that reads and writes to a flat (textfile) Currently I am using the Microsoft scripting runtime Control.that works fine for reading , but not for writing All I want to do is exp read from line 230 and write it to Line 13 I will app. If anyone could help Thank you ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.