Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gadcock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2012, 09:20 AM
    County song
    In the '40s--perhaps even late '30s--there was a country instrumental titled "South." Who recorded it?

Check out some similar questions!

How to transfer felony probation from santa clara county to san bernardino county? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancˇ is on felony probation in santa clara county. I reside in san bernardion county. We want to get him transferred from san jose to barstow. He has no address in san jose so he is currently bunking down in a men's home at victory outreach until he can get a transfer. He has to register as...

I don't know the song that previous miss davis county sung at the 2007, 2008 pageant. [ 0 Answers ]

It was a broadway song that was hilarious. The song lasted like 5 minutes and I can't think of what it was.

Old county song [ 2 Answers ]

There's a song that I can not find it's an old country song that part of the lyrics that are stuck in my mind is "eeekkk another man done gone" it has something to do with a women in the swamp that makes a man rich then he doesn't want her so she makes the sound of eeekkk then the song says another...

A county song and I want to know the name! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so there is this song that they play all the time at this club I go to, its by a guy, and he talking about "im gonna wake up dancing." that is the only part of the song that I can remember some one please help me out

Know this county song? [ 5 Answers ]

If you know artist & title please let me know... some of the lyrics are 'I can see me being with you for the rest of my life.. I can see you loving me too.. it sure would be nice... two hearts, one love' thank you .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.