Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 07:25 PM
    Young as ever
    Well my results are in from my medical exam.

I am down over 40 lbs, and I have lost almost 4 inches off my waist. I used to be on blood pressure medication and now with no medication in 2 months my pressure was 115 / 67.

My cholesterol was back in normal range.

Feeling like a 20 year old again, I can job jog up 5 flights of stairs with no problem. Sadly I live on the 7th floor, so still walking the last two.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 09:33 PM
    Congratulations! I bet it feels great!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 10:47 PM
    That's great news Chuck! Send a little bit of that good health my way okay?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 11:19 PM
    Great news! It seems like China is agreeing with you!
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Dec 2, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Congrats to your health!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2012, 07:55 PM
    See there, eating strange things that wiggle will make you lose weight.
    Pets Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    See there, eating strange things that wiggle will make you lose weight.
    Why do I suddenly feel the urge to cook a bucket of worms? Wait... do you cook works, or eat them raw?
    Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 11:35 PM
    Best when right off the log fresh (LOL)

But it really is not that many strange things, the grocery store is almost the same, except no canned veggies or fruits, and no really prepared foods, All meat is normally fresh, not cured.

Little salt is used. And little meat is eaten, dishes of rice or noodle with every mean normlly, but lots and lots of exercise.

Now picking your chicken out live and having them kill and clean it on site, or picking your fish out of the tube and having it wacked in the head and handed to you fresh is a little different
    Pets Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 11:43 PM
    Now picking your chicken out live and having them kill and clean it on site, or picking your fish out of the tube and having it wacked in the head and handed to you fresh is a little different
    Okay, so, if I want to become a vegetarian, moving to China would do it.

I can't kill anything, nor can I watch it being killed. I'd be living off rice if having chicken meant watching the slaughter. I like my chicken seran wrapped and frozen, and I like to lie to myself and pretend it died a natural death. :)
    Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 11:49 PM
    My dinner if pretty natural. Ok, you can go to the store and they have fresh chicken on ice in the cooler to buy, but to be sure it is fresh you go to the smaller meat market where it is really fresh. Like still clucking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

How young is too young to give a child a cellphone? [ 11 Answers ]

With 90 percent of Americans having a cell phone, and an increasing amount of children racking up minutes in family plans, how young is too young, in your opinion? Reference: CNET Article

A young female doctor is in a coma and visits a young man who is leasing her apartmen [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie about a female doctor who because of an accident is in a coma. Her sister has leased her apartment and a young man has taken it. The young women visits him in the apartment and is disturbed that he is there. She can't remember who she is. They solve the mystery together and ultimately...

70/80s(?) movie about a young boy falling for a young widow (it's in The Shining) [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, for anyone who has seen Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, this movie is shown in that movie (about 55 minutes in). There's a part where the little boy and mom are watching a movie in one of the halls and THAT is the movie. Now, I know I've seen this movie before in its entirety. It's about...

View more questions Search